Kwik Stop 16th Street has been a valued Champs Chicken partner since 2014. With the launch of the Grab & Go program, they saw the opportunity for additional revenue outside of their existing Champs Chicken hot case sales. Kwik Stop 16th Street already had a mobile merchandiser so the program was easy to implement by simply purchasing cups and marketing material. They recognized their customers’ needs of having quick, high quality food options and met it through the Grab & Go program.
BY THE NUMBERS
Since starting the Grab & Go program 6 weeks ago, they've...
- Increased total deli sales by 132.4% year over year
- Brought in $2,952 in additional revenue from strictly Grab & Go
- Added 30% more new business from just the Grab & Go warmer
- Sold up to 41 cups of product every day
- Gained $609 in additional revenue each week
HOW THEY DID IT:
- Expanded Champs Chicken product offerings to consumers through a 4-item Grab & Go menu that features Dippers, Tenders, Wedges and Shrimp
- Saw the opportunity to add high-margin items like chicken sandwiches into the Grab & Go product line
- Expanded the Grab & Go menu into breakfast hours through breakfast sandwiches and burritos
- Simplified the labor of maintaining the warmer by making 5 cups of each product and replacing the cups when they ran low
- Marketed the cups through a large view-thru window cling of a Grab & Go dipper cup stating “quick, easy, delicious, hand-breaded daily”
Interested in implementing the Grab & Go program at your retail location? Visit pfsbrands.com/grab-go-program/ or request a call with us to learn how easy it is to get started!